The E3 is BHT's leading endoscope washer globally.
The endoscope washing machine is compact like its little sister, the INNOVA® E2s, but offers twice the capacity with space for 2 flexible endoscopes. This makes it the perfect solution for private practices and small clinics which value secure hygiene, efficiency and reliability.
INNOVA®E3 at a glance:
- Complies with DIN EN 15883-1/-4 standards and RKI guidelines (e.g. by thermal disinfection of the final rinse water in machines with boilers), VDE/IEC, EMV, DVGW, MDD, CE-0297
- Can be flexibly deployed alongside another INNOVA® E2s or INNOVA® E3 to accommodate 30 to 40 treatments each day.
- Operates with peracetic acid (faster cycle time) or glutaraldehyde
- The endoscope washing machine is ideal for all conventional endoscopes from Fuji, Olympus, Pentax, Storz, Wolf.
- Automatic leak test throughout the entire reprocessing programme.
- Secure traceability in each cycle via the documentation of the individual process parameters.
- Data output via printer, data logger or EDP interface. Simple integration into existing EDP systems.
- Under counter model: 800 x 680 x 850mm (WxDxH)
- Free standing model: 800 x 680 x 880mm (WxDxH)
Electrical installation 3 x 400V / 50 Hz / Cold and DI-water via external filters, waste water, exhaust air. Other voltage variant are available, please contact us for more informations.