The latest generation of the E4 CMS hatch machine with capacity for 2 endoscopes and innovative Channel Monitoring System offers the right solution for the highest level of hygiene safety.
The tried and tested AER is now used worldwide in leading reprocessing centres. The INNOVA® E5 CMS provides the user with very efficient and flexible reprocessing solutions with low media consumption and high capacity.
INNOVA®E4 CMS at a glance:
- Complies with DIN EN 15883-1/-4 standards and RKI guidelines (e.g. by thermal disinfection of the final rinse water in machines with boilers)
- Combined with INNOVA® E5 CMS Efficiency+ or another INNOVA® E4 CMS for highly efficient reprocessing solutions.
- CMS – Single channel monitoring ensures reliable cleanliness in every cycle.
- Flexible chemical systems: Also ideal for glutaraldehyde and peracetic acid from numerous providers.
- Ideal for all conventional endoscopes from Fuji, Olympus, Pentax, Storz, Wolf, etc.*.
- Automatic leak test throughout the entire reprocessing programme.
- Continuous process support thanks to extensive online support and software-based remote maintenance.
- Secure traceability in each cycle via the documentation of the individual process parameters.
- Simple integration into a wide range of hospital systems and tracking software. Transfer of endoscope and process parameters possible.
* Please note the manufacturer information on the mechanical reprocessing of your instruments